Graphic Designer (Entry Level)| CA
Who We Are Looking For:
- Assist social media coordinator with photographing images, creating short video, GIF and designing graphics for social media platform, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.
- Assist in designing web banners, poster, product pictures for website and Facebook.
- Create production-ready design files for digital advertising, print, email, direct mail campaigns and internal marketing materials
- Must have a strong graphic design and art direction background
- Create content for social media campaign, write and modify product descriptions
- Has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively while managing multiple projects
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Must be able to acquire a full time position in Pasadena, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fluent in English. Excellent written communication skills (spelling and grammar)
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and InDesign at a minimum.
- Specifically Photoshop skills (resizing, cropping, retouching, color correction, slicing emails etc.)
- HTML and CSS Basic web knowledge
- Video editing capabilities is a BIG plus
- Bilingual in Chinese or Korean preferred
- Portfolio or 3-5 samples of graphic design work, please send along with resume