Marketing Manager| 蚂蚁金服| CA
Seeking an experienced online and offline marketing manager with deep insights of Chinese travelers and local Chinese residents . Responsible for overseeing marketing, promotional, and advertising efforts of Alipay. Leveraging Alipay App (“Discover” section) to drive a complete Online-to-Offline user experience and transactions. Responsible for regional marketing campaign design and execution. Working closely with China headquarter team in Hongzhou/Shanghai to align overall customer acquisition strategy, branding focus/events, and to continuously drive Alipay’s customer value propositions.
Primary customer targets are: (1) Chinese travelers (2) local Chinese residents, including study-abroad students.
Key responsibilities include
• Customer Insights: Familiar with the needs of Chinese travelers, Chinese residents (where to go, what to see, where to eat, what to buy, common issues).
• Channel Development: Identify local Chinese channels to partner and drive Alipay usage and brands.
• Branding: Understand Alipay brand strategy, positioning, messaging, and value propositions. Create and manage effective online and offline campaigns to increase brand recognition.
• Offline Marketing: Cultivate capable partners to design and produce advertising materials for in-person/in-store marketing events
• Digital Marketing: Create, execute, optimize online marketing campaigns. Create campaign with clear measurements, leverage data to continuously improve results and increase conversions.
• Social Media: Manage Alipay Lifestyle accounts to drive customer engagements.
• Partnerships: Cultivate Marketing Partners to recruit merchants (i.e. restaurants, retail shops, and more) and to run marketing campaigns by creating and managing online discount offers.
• Key Merchant Account: Manage key merchant account, enable Key Accounts’ marketing teams to actively leverage Alipay App and Lifestyle account to drive transactions.
• Budget: Owns annual marketing and operation budget. Complies with company budget approval request processes and execution.
• Languages: Fluent in Chinese, English and local language(s).
• Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years’ experience including marketing or product management in a consumer facing online and offline retail/services industry; Master degree is highly desired. BAT working experience is a plus.
• Highly analytical and strategic, flexible and adaptive, able to shift the role from strategy to day to day tactical operations constantly.
• Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent Excel and PPT capabilities
• Fluent speak and writing English and Mandarin Chinese is mandatory.