Senior Data Scientist| CA
Job Title：Sr. Data Scientist- Machine Learning
Location: Santa Clara, CA/Bellevue,CA
We are looking for a passionate Machine Learning software engineer to model, analyze, and predict in applications in a fast-growing cloud computing infrastructure field. Help create incredible values in cloud infrastructure and data center operations. Successful candidate will be able to create verifiable model based on real-world data using multiple approaches. Responsibilities include applying latest Machine Learning technology and algorithms into cloud infrastructure.
Develop software solution for real world, large scale problems in the fast growing cloud infrastructure.
Applying Machine Learning algorithms to design and evaluate models to accurately predict outcome.
Help design and implement software solution to apply the model.
Collaborate with domain experts in the field.
· MS or PhD degree in CS, AI, or Machine Learning, or related technical field.
· 8+ years of work in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
· Excellent knowledge and proven work experience in machine learning field.
· Preferred experiences in one or more of the followings: classification, pattern recognition, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar.
· Strong software background and hands-on experiences in working with datasets and programming languages in Python, Java, SQL.
· Strong experiences with Machine Learning Libraries such as TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, etc.
· Knowledge in data analysis and statistics background.