Software engineer(co-founder) | San Jose, CA
Employer: Ebiztie, Inc.
We are interested in finding an experienced full stack (or front/backend) software engineering to join our team as a co-founder. Our website is done English version and start to get Angel fund. We are looking for an extremely talented developer to help by joining our technical team. We are a business/engineering-driven organization that values developers who are eager to move quickly and ship code. On the team, you’ll work with our talented team to create a beautiful web experience business social network for our potential millions of business users.
Our team is extremely close-knit and we all love working together. If the idea of building beautiful social network for potential millions of users appeals to you, please apply!
You understand how to write scalable high performance code, have a solid background in algorithms & data structures, and love caching. You should love what you do and thrive working in a business/engineering-driven organization where sometimes you shape product direction.
Trust, accountability and respect drive the team dynamic which allows us to keep our team lean, iteration speed quick, and process/overhead minimal. If you’d love working on a close-knit team that moves extremely quickly while working at massive scale, you’ll fit right in.
– Design and implement REST-based Micro-services in Node.js
– Play a critical role in all architecture, code, testing, and deployment decision
– Ensure systems/features are adequately prepared for scale
– Write automated tests for all services
– Experiment with new tools and plugins that can improve development speed, streamline testing procedures, and increase uptime
- Strong development skills, at least 3 years of experience writing server-side applications
- Experience or interest in writing applications using Node.js
*Working relational database/SQL experience
*Experience with RESTful API design and implementation
*Comfort with the Git branch/merge model
- Solid understanding of data structure and algorithm
- Expert of at least programming language
- Experience of web programming
- Know about Nodejs, Bootstrap, Angularjs, elastic search
- Fast leaner, good working attitude, and focus on details
- Proficiency in English, Chinese as this is an international website
- Good English communication skill as well as strong writing skills.
- Self-motivate and proactive attitude.
- Are willing to take risk and work hard and a good team player.
- Have strong interest and ambition/motivation in joining a start-up
- Good time management and task management
- Prefer the person is based in San Francisco bay area
This is a pre-seed stage start-up, co-founders do not have salary in the beginning, however, you will get attractive equity instead. You need turn to full time after get funded. This is a part time job. Please submit a resume, and previous achievement for consideration. We can’t wait to hear from you!