蚂蚁金服-Senior Finance Manager/ Director-San Mateo
职位名称：蚂蚁金服-Senior Finance Manager/ Director-San Mateo
- The successful candidate will be a finance leader who has more than 8 years of finance/accounting/auditing working experience, with a demonstrable track record of success with multinational companies. While entrepreneurial spirit of embracing and leading changes is also essential to this position.
- Strategic thinking, strong business acumen, deep understanding of business models and practices in at least one of the relevant industries, i.e. Internet, Ecommerce, Payment, Software, Cloud, FMCG etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to embrace & drive change with different functions, business units and executives.
- Geographic mobility.
- Fluent Mandarin is required.
- AICPA, or equivalent certificate is required.
- Business operation support
- Liaise with operating finance team in Hangzhou China to provide support for US business teams, including but not limited to risk management on finance & accounting & tax aspects, relevant process setup and improvement, relevant analysis and etc.
- Perform ROI assessment on specific projects and business decisions, along with suggestion, follow-up action till implement.
- Review business contracts.
- Annual budget preparation, controlling, and Budget vs. Actual analysis.
- Support the travel and reimbursement processes setup and facilitate implementation of the relevant group policies.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects on specific US offices.
- Accounting & Tax of US entities
- Review and supervise general ledger postings.
- Review local GAAP and IFRS accounts and monthly reporting.
- Review and supervise the preparation of corporation tax returns.
- Liaise with reporting team in Hangzhou and the outsourced team on statutory reporting.
- Treasury related function and cash flow forecasting.