Need Lead Software Developer, Location: 多伦多
A major Canadian bank is looking for a lead software developer for Counter Party Credit Risk management. The candidate needs to have proven working experience of system design and database modeling.
Key skills required:
· Strong knowledge and extensive experience with Linux, Java and Oracle
· Experience with IBM MQ, Websphere and Autosys is required
· Excellent written and oral communications ability.
· Proactive, dynamic personality; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Working experience with industry main Counter Party Credit Risk management products is a plus.
· Degree from a good university in computer science or engineering is a plus
Working in a team which is responsible for:
· Deliver the high level system design based on business function requirements and operational non-functional requirements
· Assist PM to build project plan based on the high level design.
· Communicate and present the high level design to all relevant groups in the bank.
· Assist and review all modules’ detail design
· Follow SLA standards to develop the application
This is a 6 month contract with high possibility of extension or converting to a full time. The rate is very competitive based on experience. If interested in, please send your resume to: email@example.com with the subject of “Lead Software Developer Application”