Hiring UI designer! Location: NYC
Entropy utilizes big data analysis and natural language processing by combining the best of human and machine intelligence in a single platform to better protect, grow and utilize their business wealth. This uncommon approach helps our clients to simplify and optimize their business process, structure recruiting process, assign responsibilities, manage candidates, collaborate with colleagues and use data to help make an informed decision – all in one place.Our ultimate goal is to educate and support out clients to make the best decisions possible within their business and company growth and management.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to lead the design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, partners. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team great player
- Experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, project manager, and partners;
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions in meetings. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Experiences in proven track record.
- Strong communication and portfolio to be presented and defended during meetings.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Preferable experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Zeppelin, Quartz, etc.
- Preferable but not required basic understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML5, CSS, Redux, reactjs, etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Strong communication kills required and ability to meet different deadlines.
- WeChat: gui_andres
- Send resume to email@example.com